Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Your compulsory introductory post

In the pitch of night,
in the light of day,
As we all fight,
You hear them say:

"frestufplz frestufplz
Can I have some gold?
I ned gold, just 1 sec
I'm only 10 yrs old!"


Welcome to Noobs In The Mist,
A blog written by me, Lord Perfor.

Over the past few years I have taken time out of my wasted life to observe "The N00b Condition." This includes:
  • People ignoring in-game tutorials.
  • People claiming to be 10 yrs old.
  • People whining for free stuff.
  • People who just tick you off.
  • Anybody who even tries to sing online.
  • Random, inane questions and their askers.
  • "How I mine 4 fish??"
  • Those damned teabaggers.
  • People who stack Medics with Pyros.
This does not include minor sins such as (as long as they do not break an above rule):
  • Team Killing (I will admit to such sins)
  • People who have paid attention to tutorials and require a bit more help.
  • People who are lost and need directions.
I have observed these people for too long, and have collected much to write a publication about.

I am Lord Perfor, and these are my observations.

No comments: